Who I Am
I’m an interdisciplinary creative professional based in Lincoln, NE.
I spend my days crafting websites and designing graphics. I have worked with all sizes of companies from small local businesses right up to huge multinationals like Nisshinbo Industries. After attending the University of Washington in Seattle, WA, where I received my B.A. in Information Systems, I moved back to Lincoln, Nebraska, where I was born and raised.
- I love to cook (and eat)
- I love Studio Ghibli animated films (Spirited Away or Princess Mononoke anyone?)
- I play the drums (Roland TD-17KVX)
- I enjoy video games on Nintendo Switch (Friend Code: SW-7615-6661-0802)
- I am a tennis player, bicyclist, and “runner” (walker 😉)
- I am addicted to Evolved Chocolate